FACE MASK COVER STORIES OF A STATION
10% of profits from the sale of every mask are being donated directly to Frontliners Australia.
FABRICATION: 100% Silk
MEASUREMENTS: H = 11CM X L = 23CM (ELASTIC EAR LOOPS: L =13CM ADJUSTBLE)
This CAMILLA face mask cover is for general use, is NOT a medical-grade mask, does NOT provide liquid barrier protection, and is NOT intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment. It is also NOT a replacement for other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including maintaining social distance, frequent washing of your hands and avoiding touching your face.
This is NOT an FDA approved product. CAMILLA makes no claims that this face mask cover offers any antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, and/or infection prevention or reduction of any kind. This product is not intended for use in a medical, surgical, or clinical setting, or for use in any high risk aerosol generating procedures.
This mask should NOT be worn by children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
This face mask cover is NOT sterile and is NOT to be used as personal protective equipment for medical or therapeutic use. No representation is made about the health benefits, performance or effectiveness of the face mask cover or any filter used with the face mask cover.
This face mask cover cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded other than for defects. CAMILLA face mask covers are uniquely hand-crafted and some variations may occur in the prints or embellishments. These variations reflect the artisanal qualities of the fabric and are not considered defects.
HOW TO USE:
• Wash your face mask covering before each use and let it dry completely before use.
• Wash your hands before putting on your mask.
• Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
• Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face.
• Make sure you can breathe easily.
• Do not put the mask around your neck or up on your forehead.
• Do not touch the mask, and, if you do, wash your hands or use hand sanitiser to disinfect.
• Avoiding touching your face or the front of the mask when putting the mask on and taking it off and wash hands immediately after removing.
• When taking off the face mask covering, handle only by the ear loops or ties, and fold outside corners together.
• If you chose to use a filter with your face mask covering, remove filter before washing and replace filter daily.
• Cool hand wash the face wash covering after each use and hang dry. Once completely dry, iron under cloth.
• Do not reuse face mask covering until it has been washed, following the care instructions.
Stories Of A Station
|COST||FREE FOR ORDERS OVER|
|Express||1 - 3 business days
|Standard||3 - 5 business days
Online purchases are eligible for a full refund within 14 days.
You can find our returns policy and how to make a return here.